Patient Forms

Transfer Medical Records

Dr. Spieldoch looks forward to providing your gynecological care.  To ensure continuity of care, she will need copies of your medical records from your previous ofice.

To help with this process, we recommend using an online service from Arctrieval.  This is a free service to you, ensures your privacy is protected and allows us to track your request to ensure your medical records arrive at our office in a timely manner.

Note: If you would like our office to transfer your records to another specialist, please complete the Medical Records Release Form.

How to use Arctrieval

  • Go to
  • In the upper right corner choose “Sign In” or “Create Account”
  • Select Request Record
  • Complete the online form, making note of the following:
    • In the “Your Healthcare Provider’s Information” section, set the Deliver Request Via to Fax
    • In the “Relase Information To” section, be sure to check the box to Notify Receiver of the Request. This gives your permission to Dr. Spieldoch to follow up on the record request for you.
  • Press Submit


If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact ARCTRIEVAL at and they will be happy to assist you!

Make an Appointment Online

or Call for an Appointment: (480) 483-9011